There are so many options available when it comes to acquiring a new vehicle. Naturally, you want to weigh up all of your options before committing to a big investment, like a car. Leasing is rapidly growing throughout the UK yet, for many people, it may be completely new and so there will be questions. Here are our Top 5 Answers to the most common FAQs.
5. Why lease? Why not go straight to the main dealer? Pendle have negotiated relationships and offers with many of the manufacturers. With our partnerships with some of the largest funders both nationally and internationally, we are able to find the best possible price on a vehicle that is often unbeatable.
4. What is the point when I never own the vehicle? A common misconception is that by going to a main dealer and financing the car results in you owning the vehicle. In actual fact you do not fully own the vehicle until the final payment is complete; this is often a hefty bubble payment. So, firstly, leasing does not involve a large final payment at the end, but instead leaves you with several possible options.
Secondly, it is worth considering what is more attractive: owning a several year old vehicle after a long finance deal, or having a brand new vehicle every 2/3 years with low monthly payments?
3. What type of cars/vans can I lease? The answer to this question is simple: anything! We can source nearly any make or model of vehicle.
2. How does the insurance work, is it included? Unfortunately not. Insurance is not included when leasing a vehicle with us. You insure the vehicle yourself, just as you would with any other vehicle.
1. What happens at the end of my lease? At the end of your lease, you simply hand the car back. It must meet the BVRLA's fair wear and tear policy (these can be found here http://www.bvrla.co.uk/advice/guidance/returning-your-leased-vehicle) order to avoid additional charges. Once the vehicle has been handed back, you can put down a low initial rental on your new vehicle and continue to lease another brand new car/van.
These are only the Top 5 Questions that we get, but that does not mean they are the only questions. Give us a call on 01277 549500 or email email@example.com where a member of our trained team will happily and confidently answer any other questions!
* All vehicle images and car descriptions on this site are for illustration and reference purposes only and are not necessarily an accurate representation of the vehicle on offer.
T: 01277 549500
Pendle Vehicle Contracts Limited
No 5 Langford Court
Registered Office : Excel House, 1 Hornminster Glen, Hornchurch, Essex, RM11 3XL
| Company Reg No : 6361003 | Data Protection No : Z197379x | VAT No : 921 6522 42 | BVRLA membership No : 1511
Pendle Vehicle Contracts Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are a credit broker and not a lender and deal with a panel of lenders. Registration number : 679369
Copyright © 2017 Pendle Vehicle Contracts Limited, All rights reserved.