How Personal Contract Hire and Van Leasing Works
More and more people are now considering leasing to acquire their next vehicle, whether a car or a van. On top of the flexibility, security and ease of personal van leasing there is one more reason why this is the case… our Order Process!
- Choose the vehicle you would like to take out a personal van leasing deal on. You can start by browsing our website to find the latest makes and models, including the likes of Ford, Nissan and Vauxhall. We also regularly update the site with new special offers. Your contract is completely up to you; the make, model, contract length, mileage - you choose! You also have the option to add maintenance to tie all costs under one neat monthly payment. If you still can’t find what you’re looking for, contact a member of our team directly for assistance.
- Complete a credit application - all personal van leases require a credit check and subsequent credit approval.
- After the credit check has been completed, and you have been approved, Pendle Lease can then get the van ordered for you. We will send you a Vehicle Order Form to detail the contents of the lease. Upon receipt of the form, we will raise your main contractual agreement - the Master Hire Agreement.
- We are unable to deliver your vehicle until the 14 day cooling off period has expired, which we have to provide you with by law. Once that has been completed and your vehicle is in stock, we can then get your personal van lease ordered and delivered to you - free of charge!
Why lease, not buy? The benefits of Personal Van Leasing
Taking the plunge to invest in a new vehicle can be a big decision… nevermind something a little larger like a van. However, with leasing options available the decision becomes less daunting. So let’s discuss the benefits of personal van leasing to see if leasing is the right option for you.
Please note, we are also able to provide quotations on Contract Purchase (CP), Hire Purchase (HP) and Outright Purchase. If you are set on owning your van, you can still speak to us.
So, personal van leasing…
- Free mainland UK delivery accompanied by a complementary handover service.
- Road tax (RFL) is included for the duration of your personal van lease.
- You have the option to add maintenance to your lease to tie all monthly payments together and effortlessly maintain the vehicle.
- All vans are brand new, enabling you to spec your vehicle including technology and features.
- With the van being brand new, you do not need an MOT for the first three years. And with the majority of lease deals averaging at two or three years you won’t have to worry about MOTs. Unless your lease is over three years, in which case you will.
- Personal van lease deals can be suited to your exact requirements - contract length, mileage, etc.
- No depreciation!
- NO ADMIN, DOC OR PROCESSING FEES ON ANY VEHICLE ORDERED WITH PENDLE LEASE.
Personal van leasing sounds great… But why Pendle Lease?
Pendle Lease is a family run business specialising in everything, well, leasing! Here at Pendle, we put our customers first, providing a comfortable and relaxed environment to browse new vehicles at your leisure. We try to make your leasing experience as quick and as painless as possible, with as much as support as you need - just a click away.
With a combined experience of over 50 years in the automotive industry, we know vehicles like the back of our hands. Meaning if you don’t know what you want, we will!
Pendle Leasing are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and are part of the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA). On top of that, our reviews speak for themselves - a trusted 5 star service!