Leasing is already a great way at keeping your costs streamlined; by setting your annual mileage, term and desired initial payment, you know from the get go what your monthly costs will be. Adding Maintenance to your lease takes it one step further. Maintenance can be added to both a personal lease or a business lease, including both cars and vans.
When you receive your bespoke quotation from Pendle Vehicle Contracts, it will state one of two things under the ‘Maintenance Responsibility’ part:
- Customer Maintained – this means that the responsibility of getting the vehicle maintained (to the agreed standard as set out in your T&C’s) is solely down to you as the customer. This includes all the costs associated with this.
- Funder Maintained – this is what is also referred to us “Fully Maintained” and involves adding Maintenance to your lease. The cost is added to your monthly payments; this cost is calculated individually for each quotation as many variables affect it, including: make, model and annual mileage. The responsibility to get the vehicle regularly maintained at the correct time/mileage is still with the customer, but the costs associated with this are covered.
What does Maintenance Include?
Each one of our funders offers slightly different variations of Maintenance, therefore the exact details of each one will be detailed to your prior to signing any contractual agreement. However, as general guide you can expect Maintenance to cover almost every aspect of your vehicles well-being.
The additional monthly cost of Maintenance includes:
- All your services for the duration of the lease
- Your vehicle’s MOT (if required.)
- Perishable parts; this includes exhausts, starter motors, alternators, wiper blades, bulbs and batteries to list a few.
- Mechanical and electrical pair. This also includes any replacement parts and the labour involved.
- Peace of mind; as part of the Maintained agreement, only approved garages are used so you know that quality parts and qualified technicians are used.
- Tyres; should you need new tyres throughout your lease due to wear and tear, accidental damage or punctures, maintenance gives you unlimited premium brand replacements.
Pair all these benefits with the Manufacturer's warranty, adding Maintenance really gives your car an all-round level of protection.